New Design Center FAQ →
Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were autocreated and hosted for me?
11.19. Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were autocreated and hosted for me?
To find links for projects that have already been hosted:
- On the main menu at the top of any page, click "Projects."
- Under "Recent Projects" click on the project you want to make available on the web. If the project isn't found there, scroll down to "Project Folders" and click the folder containing the project, then click the project you want to make available on the web. (For autocreated projects, the folder name is the property address.)
- Now, below the thumbnail image of the design, click on "Links & Tools" (see image below.)
- To the right of the link you wish to share, click on the link icon.
- In the resulting dialog, click once on the link to select it, then copy it with Ctrl+c, or right-click on it and choose "Copy".
- The link is now ready to be pasted into an email, web page, blog etc. You can paste it with Ctrl+v, or right-click and choose "Paste".
For other sharing options, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc, please see How do I make my multimedia projects available on the web?