If you are in an office or region which uses automated creation of marketing materials we'll automatically create projects for new listings on the night after you add the listing to your MLS site and make the listing active. (In some cases, depending on your MLS and the data vendor that provides the listing data to the Design Center, your projects may be created within a few hours of the listing being made active on your MLS.)
For example, if you make a listing active on your MLS site and on remax.com on Monday, Tuesday morning you'll find the autocreated projects in your Design Center account.
If projects have not yet been created for a listing that has been active for more than a day, check to make sure the listing is visible to the public on remax.com, and that the listing is correctly associated with you as the listing agent.
Below are steps you can take to make sure the listing should be appearing on remax.com, and that the listing is correctly associated with you as the listing agent:
Configuring an entire office for Homes.com feed/syndication:
1. Login to your LeadStreet account
2. Click on "Apps" in the header
3. Click on "Listings" under the Listings app:
4. Click on "Listings Source Setup" on the left hand side
5. Enter your IDX code in the column labeled "IDX Code" for the corresponding MLS Board:
6. Click the "Save" button when done.
Single Agent Configuring for Homes.com feed/syndication:
1. Log in to LeadStreet
2. Click on "Apps" in the header:
3. Click on "My Profile" under the 'My Profile' app
4. Click on the "Contact Info" tab
5. Enter your IDX code(s) in the field labeled "IDX Code":
6. Click the "Save" button (in the upper-right) when done
Single Agent Configuring for Reliance feed/syndication:
1. Log in to LeadStreet
2. Click on your name in the top-right corner of the page, or on the "Admin" button, to go to the account information screen:
3. Scroll down if needed, and enter the IDX MLS ID (Note: If you don't know the ID, click on “Lookup ID”, then search for a listing belonging to the agent to locate the ID to enter here):
8. Click the "Submit Changes" button
See the third and fourth paragraphs on this page for information on when you'll receive email about projects for newly active listings.
If you have already taken the steps above, and projects for the listing have still not been created 24 hours later, please contact support for your office or region, or eCare.